- Melody has been teaching dance and musical theatre for over 10 years. Melody holds her B.A. in Theatre Studies from Montclair State University, and has been performing dance, theatre and music on stage since the age of 3. She has choreographed numerous local productions including Kiss Me, Kate, Footloose, Guys and Dolls and many others! Melody's performance credits include Spamalot (The Lady of the Lake), The Wizard of Oz (Glinda The Good Witch) and Grease (Marty), just to name a few! Melody recently starred in her first one-woman show at Rhino Theatre in Pompton Lakes, dazzling audiences by singing her favorite Broadway show tunes! One of Melody's biggest thrills came when performing the National Anthem for the New York Mets at Shea Stadium for 50,000 fans and will be signing again this August 2016! Melody loves working with children and is excited to help our Cheer*Dance*Tumble students explore their creativity.
- Nicole has been dancing since a very young age and has continued her dance as a career. Prior to her teaching, she was a member of the New Orleans Honey Bees and Saintsations. She has danced in multiple performances such as NFL Super Bowl Halftime Show with Beyonce, ESPN NBA All-Star Halftime Show, feature dancer in the Spike Lee movie "Old Boy", feature dancer in "the Great Debaters", feature dancer in "Drumline", cast member of TV fitness show and NBC State Farm Bayou Classic Halftime Shows. Nicole continues to share her passion for dance with our students along with hundreds of little dancers across the country in her All Star Dance and Cheer camps.
- Alyssa has been dancing since the age of 4. Even from that very young she has always been in love with dancing and performing. Alyssa graduated from Montclair State University where she earned her BFA in dance and a minor in musical theater. While at Montclair she performed in multiple dance shows every year and choreographed some of her own pieces too. Currently she teaches physical education at Somerville Middle School where she coaches the school dance team and cheerleading team. Alyssa truly enjoys teaching and is very passionate about sharing her love of dance and performing with others.
- Christina began dancing at the age of 2 and instantly fell in love. She began teaching at her local dance studio at the early age of 12 and later earned an AA Degree in Dance and Performing arts, a Bachelor Degree in Physical Education and Health and a Master's Degree in Education. Christina also holds a Cheer Safety Certification along with her 15 year Jazzercise certification and now Jazzercise studio owner. While being a Physical Education teacher at the high school level she began to share her love of dance with the students by choreographing the musicals, leading the cheerleading squad and creating the cheerleading competition team. Once she became a stay at home mom, she began teaching a small number of dance classes at the Parsippany PAL which has now evolved into a full time job and business. Christina started her business so that children can participate in dance, cheer or tumble classes as well as participate in their other favorite activities without the expensive tuition. She always includes performances for the students to participate in without the expensive tickets or costumes so family and friends can come and enjoy watching their little ones shine on stage!
Christina Albano LLC
- Cristina has been cheering since a young age and has cheered at the competitive and collegiate level. While participating in the sport, Cristina began coaching for local rec programs and discovered her love for teaching others. While pursuing her teaching career, Cristina received a AACCA Safety Certification and later moved to coaching competitive recreation programs. With a NJ Teachers Certificate and additional certification in Special Education, Cristina continues to pair her love for education and the sport as a middle school teacher and cheerleading coach. Cristina has been with Cheer*Dance*Tumble since the start of the program and continues to share her passion for Cheerleading with our students.